09 August 2020

I'm Being Watched

Several times this summer I've had a red fox scoot by the sliding door of our rec room (Man Cave). I placed a game camera outside the door to see how often the fox would visit. If you look closely at the bottom right of this photo you'll see the nose and ear of the fox as it watched me.



Due to my recent shoulder surgery I've been sleeping on the rec room couch. This photo of the fox looking in was taken while I was sleeping on the couch.



The fox left a calling card outside the door so I would know he was there.



Not only do we have a fox watching through the window, we have a deer that visits. This deer has been spending hot days this summer under our small deck which is 20 feet from the door.



I hope the deer isn't making plans on how to open the door.

No comments: